Monday, December 15, 2008

Suzan's Bio

Hola, my name is Suzan. I’m the veteran of the team and a grandmother of 4 granddaughters. In February 1988 I went for the first time to Oaxaca with Medical Teams, Intl. God opened my eyes and heart to a world of hurt and need. Since that time God has laid in on my heart to encourage students to serve Him outside their comfort zone. I’ve seen God do amazing things in the lives of not only the students, but in the lives of those they came to serve. This will be my 15th team to Mexico and I’m looking forward to seeing what God will do in the hearts of this team. We'll minister through mixing cement, building latrines or pouring pisos, as well as being Jesus’ hands, feet and eyes as we interact with children and parents at the Bible Clubs. We'll also deliver food boxes & Bibles and pray with families searching for assurance of Jesus love for them.

No comments: